Choosing a venue is one of the first and most important decisions couples make. Our role is to provide a stunning backdrop and enjoyable process as you curate your celebration.
Kingston House is 27 rolling acres and a grand mid-century home of douglas-fir and stone. Family-run and firmly-connected to our North Kitsap community, we think we’re the quintessential Pacific Northwest setting.
Everywhere you look it is just gorgeous. Everything worked out perfectly and the staff provided excellent service.
Our experience was above and beyond our expectations! The venue is beautiful and the staff did an amazing job.
I'm so grateful for the memories we created and the celebration that will forever live in our hearts.
Matt and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend absolutely perfect!
The staff pulled every string to make sure our day was perfect, even with the looming storm.
1. Sycamore Drive
3. Event Hall & Courtyard Tent
4. Waterfall Terrace
5. Ceremony Gazebo & Tent
6. The Sward
7. The Persian Flat
8. Pond-side Arbor
10. Walking Trails
11. The Grand Maple
12. Lavender Farm
13. Hilltop Gazebo
14. The Pasture
15. The Nursery
16. Grovers Creek Preserve
Via car from Bainbridge Island or by ferry from downtown Seattle or Edmonds, Kingston is only 25-60 minutes away. Despite our proximity to greater Seattle, life moves at a slower pace here.
Rates & Packages
- 12-hour Grounds Rental (11a-11p) for <150 Guests (or fewer by civil order)
- Multiple Event Locations
- Residence for Wedding Party Prep
- Caterer Prep Kitchen
- Event Hall with 2 Guest Restrooms
- Lawn Event Tent* & Gazebo
- Courtyard Event Tent* & Hall
- Tables & Chairs with Set-up & Take-down
- Edison String Lights
- Venue Coordinator and Event Day Staff
- On-site Parking w/ attendant
- Consultation & Vendor Referrals
- No corkage or service fees
- 2 Site Visits
*Tent or equivalent covering.
Optional Amenities (w/ fee)
- Additional Events (e.g. Rehearsal Dinner)
- Day-of Coordinator (in-house)
- Early Check-in or Late Check-out
- Golf Cart
- Furniture Rental and Lawn Games
- Lavender Guest Favors
- Planner or Day-of Coordinator
- ‘Preferred’ Full-Service Caterer
- Licensed Bartender
- Event Insurance
- Banquet Permit
Lodging not included. Add 1 night for 14: +$750.
Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Includes 1-night lodging for 14 on Friday or Saturday night. Each add’l. night: +$750.
Our conscientious team is committed to turning your wedding vision into reality. We're happy to answer questions or schedule a tour of the house and grounds.
Contact us at (360) 930 9737 or click below.